Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Viva la Robolution! Starting off

Terminate all CL4P-TP? Fun!
Literally JUST downloaded the Viva la Robolution DLC for Borderlands about 15 minutes ago. The newest DLC, the difficulty settings are sort of weird. If you're playing it on Play-through 1, the enemies are levels ~60, but if you change to Play-through 2, they actually DROP to levels ~40, yeah, I was surprised, too

I actually quit playing for a while, once I finished the main quests for The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, just went back to it yesterday and finished it up, with The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned, and Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot

Anyways, I have the Playstation 3 version, if anyone needs any help, I'm level 50 right now

x_Toma_King_x

That's my PSN name, go ahead and add me and pop me a message

No comments:

Post a Comment